Yes, Renew Health and Wellness accepts insurance for some of their services. Renew Health and Wellness is a health and wellness clinic that offers various treatments and events to help people improve their physical and mental well-being. They have locations in Richmond, VA; Greenville, SC; and Cornelius, NC.
In this article, we will explore the services they offer, the insurance plans they accept, and other financial options they provide.
Services Offered at Renew Health and Wellness
Renew Health and Wellness offers a range of services to help their clients achieve optimal health and wellness. Some of their services include:
- Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT): This is a natural way to balance hormones and relieve symptoms of menopause, andropause, thyroid disorders, and other hormonal imbalances.
- Clean Start Weight Loss: This is a medically supervised weight loss program that helps clients lose fat, reset their metabolism, and maintain their weight loss.
- RenewPulse: This is a non-invasive treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED) that uses sound waves to stimulate blood flow and tissue regeneration in the penis.
- O-Shot: This is a procedure that uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections to enhance sexual function, orgasm, and urinary incontinence in women.
- Aesthetics: This includes various skin care services such as microneedling, facials, laser hair reduction, skin tightening, and SkinPrint products.
Events by Location
Renew Health and Wellness also organizes various events and activities to help their clients stay active, focused, and connected. Some of their events by location are:
- Richmond: They offer weekly webinars on topics such as hormone health, weight loss, male wellness, female wellness, and aesthetics. They also have monthly specials on some of their services.
- Greenville: They offer free consultations for new clients, free seminars on hormone health and weight loss, and monthly specials on some of their services.
- Cornelius: They offer free consultations for new clients, free seminars on hormone health and weight loss, free ebooks on bio-identical hormone therapy, and monthly specials on some of their services.
In-Network Insurance Coverage
Renew Health and Wellness accepts most major insurance plans for their bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) service. Some of the popular insurances they accept are:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
They also offer a new patient special for BHRT that includes a consultation, lab work, physical exam, and follow-up visit for $199. This special is available for clients who do not have insurance or whose insurance does not cover BHRT.
Other Financial Options
For clients who do not have insurance or whose insurance does not cover some of their other services, Renew Health and Wellness offers other financial options to make their treatments more affordable. Some of these options are:
- Sliding scale: They offer a sliding scale fee based on income and family size for some of their services. Clients can apply for this option by filling out a form and providing proof of income.
- Telehealth options: They offer telehealth consultations for some of their services such as BHRT, weight loss, male wellness, female wellness, and aesthetics. Clients can book an appointment online or by phone and receive their treatment from the comfort of their homes.